The H.O.M.E Center Corporation is a Living New Thought Church and Metaphysical Wellness Center. We are a member of the Association for Global New Thought.
At the H.O.M.E Center you will discover a spiritually eclectic group of caring people from different cultures, traditions and backgrounds who are dedicated to a common goal of empowering each other every day. The H.O.M.E Center has been based in Oregon's Willamette Valley since 1992, however, our members span the globe.
Whether you are attending one of the three weekly services, an ongoing class, a workshop, or one of our special concerts or events, the H.O.M.E Center provides a supportive sanctuary where you will feel at home. Some of the diverse options we offer are:
Church services are held on Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings. Each service offers a different format and focus. We invite you to discover the service that best fits your need.
We offer a wide variety of classes. Some of these include: physic development, astrology, Reiki instruction, nutrition for the body and soul, yoga, meditation and past life regression. Check our Monthly Calendar for this months classes.
We offer exciting events throughout the month. These include drumming circles, concerts, Spiritual Cinema and more. Check our Monthly Calendar for dates and times.
"Helping Ourselves Master Everyday"
3892 Lancaster Drive NE,
Salem, Oregon 97305-1358
The H.O.M.E. Center Corporation
3892 Lancaster Drive NE ~ Salem, Oregon 97305 ~ 503 363-3926
Thank you for supporting
The H.O.M.E. Center
"We provide a supportive environment where all have the freedom to know ourselves, others and the Source of all Being."
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- To recognize our Divine Connection.
- To encourage each other to live empowered, fulfilling and joyful lives.
- To appreciate our commonalities and differences.
- To be mindful and considerate in our communications and interactions.
- To take ownership of my actions.
- To have an attitude of gratefulness.
- To give generously of my time, talents and resources.
- To ensure the H.O.M.E. Center and its community thrives now and into the future.
Visit TSC Radio where you'll find quality shows that will enhance